Volunteer with the Mental Wellness Program
Spark the Change Colorado is seeking licensed, insured mental health practitioners to volunteer their time and expertise with the Mental Wellness Program.
Meet with pro bono clients at your private practice location; volunteer your services at one of our host site locations; or provide supervision to post-graduate professionals who need supervised, clinical hours to attain licensure.
Spark the Change Colorado is seeking post-graduate professionals working to accrue supervised hours toward licensure.
Dedicate a portion of your required licensure hours to the community at one of our host site locations while receiving supervision at no cost to you.
The benefits of volunteering for the Mental Wellness Program include:
- The opportunity to give back to your community through providing a much-needed service to individuals who lack access to mental health services.
- Access to diverse populations and clinical opportunities.
- The opportunity to mentor a mental health professional in training.
- Access to meaningful personal and professional relationships at our volunteer appreciation and networking events.
- Fulfillment of your volunteer requirements for license renewal.
- Attainment of supervised hours needed for licensure.
- A flexible schedule; we will work to accommodate you.
For more information, or to receive a volunteer application, please contact Cynthia Williams at email@example.com or at 303.867.0866.