Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
Multiple Opportunities at Mosaic
At Mosaic, we support individuals with intellectual disabilities by helping them fulfill their goals. We support them and empower them to be their best. We ask them what they would like to achieve and do our best to make it possible. We want to make a difference in the more than 70 lives right here in the Denver Metro area that we serve every day. Join us!
Available Volunteer Opportunities:
- Planning / Hosting Events for People in Service - Help us keep events and celebrations exciting! We are seeking creative groups or individuals to host or plan birthday celebrations, ladies/guys nights out, and holiday parties. We also need assistance with our annual dance event "Disco Divas" on June 29, 2019, and our Caring Community Picnic on September 14.
- Hammer to Nails Volunteering - Lend a helping hand and spruce up the home of someone we serve. Groups or individuals are needed for deep cleaning, painting home interiors, yard work, landscaping, and washing cars.
- Become a Mosaic Ambassador - Inspire others by inviting them to one of our monthly Discover the Possibilities events where they can learn more about Mosaic and the people we serve.
- Transportation** - Give someone a lift and help those we serve attend special events. Additional transportation options make attendance possible!
- Family Volunteer Opportunities** - There are several individuals who have no family to celebrate with during the holidays. Invite someone we serve to join you for holiday dinners or celebrations. Or help someone we serve connect to the community by inviting them to attend a sporting event, volunteer activity, or other fun experiences with your family.
** Must pass a background check, have valid driver's licence and insurance, and own vehicle. Also, attend a Person Specific Training on each individual prior to service.
Interested in learning more? Please respond here, email email@example.com, or call 303.369.9711 x.23
Thank you so much for your interest in Mosaic. We look forward to working with you!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: