Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
Colorado Conference on Volunteerism Planning Committee
DOVIA Colorado hosts the annual Colorado Conference on Volunteerism where folks come together once a year to share ideas, hear from others in the profession and feel their passions reignite for volunteerism in our communities. As with most opportunities, this event is not possible without volunteers and needs YOU!
Committee descriptions can be found here:
Full Committee Expectations
- Attend all CCOV Planning Committee meetings (virtually) and be an active contributor
- Aid in the recruitment efforts of presenter(s) with asking at least one professional in your network
- Submit at least one potential sponsor to the Sponsorship Chair
- Be a part of the Selection Committee for presenters
- Develops sponsorship packet and levels with the DOVIA Colorado Board of Directors
- Creates, oversees and delegates sponsorship asks (including in-kind)
- Ensures sponsors are given what is promised in the packet (specifically to CCOV)
- Oversees all aspects of day-of-event volunteers
- Assigns all volunteer shifts, roles and responsibilities prior to event
- Communicates day-of-event details to recruited volunteers
- Ensures volunteers arrive on time, are prepared for the day and have all the necessary materials for their shift(s)
- Communicates thank you messaging and gift(s) when applicable
Marketing and Recruitment Lead(s)
- Coordinates all communication efforts for the CCOV
- Coordinates and works closely with the Media Liaison for material creation and action plan(s)
- Oversees direct efforts for program proposal/presenter recruitment including personal asks from CCOV Committee and/or DOVIA Board of Directors to all current (and potential) DOVIA Colorado members (these asks can be via personal email, phone call and/or in person)
- Works with CCOV Chair and DOVIA Colorado Board of Directors to form publicity/marketing materials (press releases, brochures, etc.) about the event
- Determines media action plan and establishes procedures for publicizing event including but not limited to: news stations, community organizations, etc.
- Distributes posters and brochures throughout the community (when applicable)
For any questions, please contact Event Chair, Brittany McGarry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: