Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
Empowering Aging Advisory Committee Member
We are seeking individuals who serve in and/or have a passion for older adult issues. As an Advisory Committee member you may be asked to:
- Assist in assessing aging community needs;
- Support the development of a service ethic in the community;
- Advise on volunteer recruitment, retention, and recognization of Senior Companion and other older adult volunteers;
- Assess satisfaction of volunteers and volunteer stations;
- Advise on how trends in the community are affecting older adults;
- Assist in fund raising and resource development;
- Link the project with other community service resources, including faith-based organizations;
- Advise on data collection and performance measurement;
- Assess accomplishments and impact, including progress toward meeting performance measures;
- Suggest ways to gain increased visibility and recognition in the community; and,
- Other ways to increase the impact of the Empowering Aging Department
The Advisory Committee currently meets the third Tuesday of the month at Spark the Change Colorado's 2nd floor conference room.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: