Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
Jeffco Eats – Deliver Produce and Totes - Friday
Help Jeffco Eats deliver fresh vegetables and fruits and also bags of non-perishable food to families in our community facing financial challenges and food insecurity. We need up to 16 HEALTHY people every Friday to help with the following activities:
- Load your personal vehicle along with assistance at Gold Crown Sports Complex (150 S Harlan St, Lakewood - NW corner of the building at overhead door) at 9:00 am Friday mornings, with food bags and produce (40 - 100 food bags, depending on the size of the assigned school.)
- Drive to one of our six Grab & Go School sites (you will be emailed your school assignment schedule and other details the Thursday before.)
- Please bring a folding table and chair if you have one (for the food bags.)
- Please wear a face mask for your protection and others, latex gloves will be available.
- You will be assigned with another driver/distributor that is familiar with your school location.
- The Grab & Go Meal program goes from 10:30 am - 1:00 pm.
If you sign up and become ill, and contact Beth Koehler immediately so a replacement can be found: (303) 882-1106; email@example.com
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: