Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:5+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
A Precious Child needs your help more than ever! We are on the frontlines providing our families with emergency hygiene kits, baby essential kits and cleaning kits.
This sign up page is where we are managing ALL volunteer sign ups. No walk ins will be allowed at this time. We are only allowing 10 volunteers in each area at a time and all volunteers are practicing social distancing with stations being 6ft. apart. Volunteers are required to wear gloves and a mask at all times. Children age 5 and older can volunteer with an adult in the Donation Center. For the Resource Center and Spray Bottle Filling only individuals 16 and older will be allowed to work this event.
There are now three designated work areas that volunteers can sign up for;
- Donation Center (Warehouse) helping staff process donations to stock our daily resource event.
- Check Out Volunteer (Store Floor) helps staff run the daily resource event and check out client families. Volunteers in this area must be 16 years of age or older.
- Spray Bottle Filling (Warehouse) helping staff fill, label, and package cleaning solution for families in need. Volunteers in this area must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- All individual volunteers must complete the online Volunteer Waiver Form. Click HERE to complete prior to your first day of volunteering.
- ANY VOLUNTEER working the Resource Center Check Out Event OR Spray Bottle Filling must be 16 years of age or older to participate. The training and environment is not conducive to anyone under 16.
- Volunteers 5 and older can volunteer in the Donation Center. 5-12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, children 13 and older can attend volunteering on their own.
- We recommend that volunteers who are 60 and older, have a compromised immune system or aren't feeling well stay home.
- Volunteers are REQUIRED to wear close toed shoes, gloves, and a mask to be able to participate in volunteering.
Link to our online sign up page can be found here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4caea622a7fc1-aprecious1
Have questions? Email Volunteer Manager, Joshua Walsh, at Joshua@apreciouschid.org
|Created by:||Joshua Walsh||
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: