Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
Seeking Skilled Volunteer Mental Health Supervisors
Volunteer Supervisors needed for licensure candidates and graduate interns.
Spark the Change Colorado is a hub for workforce development in the Mental Health field. Our Pro Bono Mental Wellness Program connects Master's level Social Work and Counseling interns with practicum sites in order to receive field practicum hours required for graduation. Interns also require supervision by qualified professionals in the field. That's where our volunteer Supervisors come in!
Requirements to Volunteer:
- You are a licensed Master's or Ph.D. level mental health professional.
- You can commit to a minimum 4 hours of service per month for 12 months, specifically during the months when universities are in session.
- You participate in an application and screening process, including a background and reference check.
- You maintain professional liability insurance ($1M/$3M)
- You complete Spark the Change Colorado's volunteer orientation and training.
- Networking opportunities in your field of work.
- Enhance your resume.
- Free and low-cost trainings.
- Receiving required continuing education hours.
- Diverse learning opportunities.
- Flexible schedule.
- Contribute to the growth of the mental health field in your local community.
For more information, call or email:
Kathryn Miller, MSW, LCSW at Kmiller@sparkthechangecolorado.org or 303-282-1234 x308
Express Interest below!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: