Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
(varies with different committees)
- Marketing: handle event postings to various websites/emails. Need to be computer savvy and able to handle rote duties. (3-5 hours each event cycle)
- Grants: support on a cyclical basis, keeping up with informing the committee of upcoming deadlines and providing research assistance. Need to send emails on a weekly basis and keep up with the calendar. (Approximately 30 minutes weekly)
- Fundraising: schedule initial outreach for appointments with Corporate Sponsor Coordinator and subsequent data management. Need to send emails on a weekly basis and keep up with the calendar. (Approximately 90 minutes weekly)
- General: great entry-level position for someone who can work behind the scenes on database management, helping with calendaring, project management, and event planning as needed. (2-3 hours weekly)
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: