Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
The Salvation Army's Connection Center (Call Center)
In this time of need, The Salvation Army relies on our community to come together to support those affected by COVID-19 and need assistance. We are seeking volunteers who can help people find the resources they need. A Salvation Army Connection Center (Call Center) Resource Navigator :
(1) answers calls for information regarding The Salvation Army’s assistance programs and other community resources,
(2) documents calls accurately utilizing a computerized database,
(3) uses provided scripts for relaying information about services,
(4) Schedules appointments and/or complete intake forms,
(5) uses active and compassionate communication skills and
(6) completes other tasks as assigned.
Hours of operation are M-F, 9:00am to 4:00pm
This volunteer position is located at The Salvation Army’s Intermountain Division’s Divisional Headquarters near Civic Center Park in Denver and is
not available as a remote position.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: