Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
Dream Centers Mary's Home Holiday Team
The Holiday Team is a brand-new way for volunteers to seasonally serve at Dream Centers Mary’s Home at key events. The purpose of the Holiday Team is to help bring joy to the resident families by making our events extra special and memorable. Through our Holiday Team, volunteers create excitement and anticipation among the resident families and help ensure that things run smoothly. The Holiday Team specifically helps with decorating, shopping for Christmas gifts, bringing appetizers and beverages, and setting up and tearing down.
Upcoming Events at Mary’s Home
- Fall Festival on October 30th
- Thanksgiving Celebration on November 20th
- Christmas Shop on Thursday, December 17th that is open to Mary's Home mothers
- Mary’s Home Santa on Friday the 18th will be open to Mary’s Home resident families
- Christmas Shoppe on Friday the 18th will be open to Women's Clinic patients
- Christmas Shoppe on Saturday the 19th will be open to the Park Hill neighborhood
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: