Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:18+
Dream Centers Mary's Home Videographer
Position Purpose & Overview
The purpose of the Volunteer Videographer at Mary’s Home is to produce professional quality highlight videos, videos of volunteers, and videos of actors that represent the residents at Mary’s Home. Creating highlight videos of events celebrating resident achievements, and showcasing what it is like to volunteer at Mary’s Home is a powerful way to show our community the true impact of Mary’s Home. By having a Volunteer Videographer, the voices of single-mother families can be heard in our community and the mission of Mary’s Home can spread even further.
- Be available to film for scheduled events such as Bringing Christmas to Mary’s Home, the Mary’s Home Academy Awards, fundraisers, and other Mary’s Home events
- Provide videos to Dream Centers Advancement Team within the following month to be used on social media, etc.
- Provide a release for Dream Centers to use content on all social media and web platforms. Videographer can be credited with all public work if desired.
Minimum of 2 to 5 hours per three-month period (can include off-site time serving on evenings and weekends)
A complete position description will be provided upon expressing interest in this volunteer opportunity. Visit dreamcenters.com to learn more about us!
Our volunteer application process includes a virtual tour, application, references, volunteer handbook receipt & acknowledgement, interview, and background check.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: