Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Food Pantry Volunteers Needed
In a given week, our Food Pantry distributes nearly 5,000 meals to 360 families and 1,620 individuals.
Our Food Pantry operates Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM, and Saturdays from 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
This means that there is a range of volunteer opportunities available for individuals and teams alike.
Our Food Supply team includes volunteers that rescue food from grocers and deliver to our distribution center, assembly meal kits, and even delivery to homebound families.
On the Distribution side of operations, volunteers might receive and inventory incoming food deliveries, maintain facilities, and move assembled meal kits from storage to family vehicles as they arrive in designated parking spaces during a scheduled appointment.
The Food Supply side of our work is especially suited to groups.
To preview available shifts and sign-up please visit our volunteer webpage.
To apply to join Growing Home as a volunteer, complete our Volunteer Application Form.
To practice good measure we ask you to refrain from signing up at this time if you answer "yes" to any of the below questions:
- Are you under the age of 14?
- Are you part of a high-risk group?
- In the last 14 days:
- have you or someone you are living with or caring for returned from domestic travel to areas with case clusters of Covid-19?
- Have you or someone you are living with or caring for returned from any international travel?
- Presently, are you experiencing any of the symptoms listed by the CDC which include: coughing, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell?
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: