Age Minimum (with Adult): 25+, Minimum Age:25+
Lead Pet Food Bank Volunteers
As we open new pet food banks, the Colorado Pet Pantry needs lead volunteers to help run the show for each location!
This roles allow us to help many more pets and families in different areas throughout Colorado. To expand, we need more volunteers who can:
- Commit to about seven hours per month, typically during weekdays but not always. We request that you commit to being the lead volunteer for 80% of the next year’s pet food banks at a location. We say “80%” to allow for vacations, sick days, etc.
- Lift 30+ lb.-bags of pet food
- Have a large vehicle, such as an SUV or covered truck
- Meet insurance requirements. For everyone’s safety and protection, our insurance requires that you have a minimum $100,000/$300,000 Bodily Injury Liability and $50,000 Property Damage Liability.
- Allow us to perform a background check. We are required to run a background check on all “drivers” which is a primary function for Lead Volunteers.
- We’ll train you to run the pet food bank and you’ll always have support.
- Have a smart phone and be comfortable navigating our database app (we will train you).
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: