Age Minimum (with Adult): 2+, Minimum Age:16+
Be A Buddy To A Friend With Special Needs
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE AT: SERVE.ALLSTARSCLUB.ORG
We are looking for volunteer buddies to match up with one of our all-stars with special needs for a fun 2-hour event. As a buddy you will help your all star in playing adaptive sports, doing arts and craft projects, and cheer him/her on as they sing karaoke. This event not only allows our all-stars to have a blast, but gives their families a couple hours of rest. Our volunteer buddies are the most critical element to these events as they make the night memorable for our all-stars. You do not need experience to be a buddy as we will have experts on hand to help in any way. Your only job is to hang out with your All-Star and help them have a great time. You must register through our website for this event: https://www.allstarsclub.org/volunteers/register-online
First time volunteers must submit a Volunteer Application (5 minutes)
To learn more about our programs please watch this - https://youtu.be/cpXyDUbhW10
New safety procedures we are implementing due to Covid:
- Limiting number of participants & shortening event time to 2 hours.
- Masks will be required for volunteers and recommended for All-Stars who are able to wear them.
- Temp checks at check in.
- All-Stars will get their own art supplies for use. We will also have enough mics on hand for karaoke that All-Stars will not have to share.
- We will have sanitizing stations throughout and will ask all sports equipment be wiped down after each use.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: