ReStore Summer Intern Program
Applications are now open for our 2022 ReStore Summer Intern Program!!
Our ReStore Summer Intern program is an opportunity for high school students, 14 years and older, to get involved with our organization and mission through completing 7 volunteer shifts at one of our stores during their summer break.
Optional Info session: April 30th 10:30-11:30
- This will provide a last minute opportunity to gain more insight about our organization or ask any questions before applying.
Applications are due May 1st.
- We will review applications and provide signup links for the interview portion on or before the end of day May 4th.
Informal Virtual Group interviews take place the week of May 10th
- Questions and prep materials will be sent beforehand along with the signup links.
Kickoff and orientation is May 21st from 10-11:30pm.
- It is mandatory to attend the kickoff and orientation. If you are not able to be at this event, we will provide a virtual alternative taking place on Wednesday May 25th from 5-6:30pm.
Shifts begin Tuesday June 7th and end August 5th
If you have any questions, they can be directed to Bethany Brown (email@example.com).
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: