Board Chair Peer Group
Being a nonprofit Board Chair is a critical role as well as being challenging to achieve effective leadership. Some folks reluctantly sign on while others have years of experience. Regardless of board tenure, there is always more to learn.
Emily Davis Consulting has designed a unique peer-learning group specifically designed for board chairs. Join this dynamic cohort to collaborate, learn, and share resources from and with other board chairs to successfully serve your organization's mission. Build vision, strategically guide the organization, and create accountability. Access best practices in board governance and leadership while also hearing stories to help improve your board service.
We want you and your organization set up for success.
- The cohort will meet monthly for four months and select topics for discussion such as: Board member roles and responsibilities
- Understanding shared leadership between board and staff
- Creating board accountability
- Managing conflict and handling hard conversations
- Building healthy board culture
- Ensuring resources for success
- Facilitating great meetings
- Board member recruitment and retention
Space is limited to 12 participants. Please sign up soon!
- February 14, 2018 | 8:00-9:30 a.m.
- March 14, 2018 | 8:00-9:30 a.m.
- April 11, 2018 | 8:00-9:30 a.m.
- May 9, 2018 | 8:00-9:30 a.m.
Learn more and register today!
The registration fee for this cohort is $400.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: