Mental Wellness Program Volunteer Therapist (licensed OR licensure candidate)
Spark the Change Colorado is seeking licensed and insured Mental Health Professionals, or Candidates for licensure, to provide mental health services to low income Coloradans in a private practice or host site setting.
- Provide a minimum of 4 hours of mental health services per month for 6-12 months.
- Provide services at a host site location or at your private practice location with referrals received from Spark.
- Handle all interactions with clients and host site staff in a professional and ethical manner in compliance with standards of your licensing body.
- Submit monthly hours reports and program evaluations upon request.
- Complete application requirements including volunteer application, copies of license and insurance, appropriate liability releases and host site / privat practice agreement forms.
- Licensed Mental Health Provider in the State of Colorado
- Must posess a minimum of $1M in malpractice insurance for pro bono work at host sites and/or private practice.
- Experience working with low income and marginalized communities
- If on path to licensure, must be post graduate and be under direct supervision of qualified supervisor. (Clinical Supervisors are available through our Supervision Program)
- Opportunity to enhance counseling skills with diverse population pool
- Opportunity to contribute to the well being of the most marginalized populations in CO
- Access to continuing education and peer networking opportunities
- Opportunity to influence change in mental health access / awareness in our state.
- Access to supervision (if licensure candidate)
Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: