Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Verified Volunteers Level: Level 1
Seeking board and committee members for Inside Out Youth Services
Inside Out Youth Services is currently seeking Board Members and Volunteer Committee Members.
What We Are Seeking in Our Board Members:
- Regularly attends board meetings once a month and important related meetings.
- Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
- Stays informed about the organization’s matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Gets to know other board members, ED, staff, volunteers, and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Is an active participant in the board's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Participates in fund raising for the organization.
- Makes a meaningful financial annual pledge to Inside Out Youth Service’s work.
- Stewards donor and community relationships.
- Has fiduciary responsibilities to the organization.
What We Are Seeking in Volunteer Committee Position:
- Plans various fundraising events
- Leads and coordinates with other volunteers in fulfilling tasks for fundraising events
- Meets at least once a month and other important related meetings to fulfill the committee’s mission.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: