Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Brewery Running Series
Start with helping with set-up (location dependent) then you will be placed on course to help with directional and potentially working a water station (route dependent). A few people will stay at the brewery to help with checking IDs, wristbands and registration.
You will receive:
- a free brewery running series shirt (Note: If you volunteer more than once, you should wear your t-shirt each time, you will not receive multiple)
- a free post run beer
- 40% off of brewery running series merchandise
- 50% off registration into a future event
Requirements: Ability to lift 10 lbs., fantastic folding skills and some knowledge of NMSS mission and events.
NOTE: The National MS Society is NOT in charge of this event. We are a partner in the series as a portion of the proceeds from the registration fees of the event supports our organization.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: