The governing body of the Network is the Board of Directors, which establishes policy and directs the activities of the organization and Training Team. Members govern the overall direction of the Network and provide input and resources to the organization’s programs. Participation in a leadership role offers a chance to be a key player in shaping the Network’s future and to gain practical leadership experience, along with developing a network of professional contacts.
The Board reviews and makes recommendations regarding training activities, approves policies, and makes decisions regarding organizational finances. Board members serve as officers, Team co-chairs or appointed representatives. Members are elected each June to serve two-year terms beginning in July, with a limit of two terms. The Board meets monthly and requires a time commitment of six hours monthly.
Board Members are expected to:
- Be a member of the Network
- Make a financial contribution to the organization
- Attend meetings
- Provide input to operations
- As able, participate in trainings, events, and fundraising efforts
- Promote the Network to colleagues and community
- Board members are responsible for the financial success of the organization, including funds from contributions, training attendees and memberships.
Board Member Qualifications:
- time availability (estimated six hours monthly)
- working knowledge of the Network
- ability to contribute to the development of Network
- current or past experience with human services
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: