--:--:--:-- Until Spark the Change Colorado's 25th Anniversary at Butterfly Pavilion! Read More>>
Training Team Member
The Network’s Training Team implements an annual schedule of training and oversees other opportunities to share information in conjunction with the Networking Team. The Team will work with the board liaison to attain approval of topics and expenditures and with the Marketing Team to produce and distribute registration forms and flyers, listserv announcements, registration information and reminders.
- Develops an annual schedule of events, including core topics offered annually, to be presented to the board each year.
- Conducts at least twelve paid training events (half and full-day) annually. In 2017 we conducted 24
- Conducts periodic lunch-n-learns, webinars and social/networking events.
- Appoints a Point of Contact from the Team to arrange each event—speaker, content, location, logistics, marketing, etc.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: