VSAV is seeking an individual with fundraising experience who is interested in volunteering with our organization for the purpose of leading fundraising efforts associated with our participation in the El Paso / Teller Counties 2019 INDYGIVE! Campaign. Tasks may include the following.
1. Serve as primary point of contact with 2019 GIVE! Campaign staff, sponsors and partners.
2. Coordinate with GIVE! staff to maximize opportunites for VSAV organizational exposure to potential donors, training for fundraising, branding, and marketing, and donor care and development.
3. Establish and maintain good rapport with current and future partners.
4. Clerical duties to include managing current and future fundraising database and lessons learned.
5. Work with senior staff to mobilize needed volunteers.
6. Ensure all fundraising efforts are conducted in full compliance with all laws and regulations.
We're looking for candidates who have experience with fundraising, have strong initiative and think outside of the box with fresh ideas.
Must be committed to making a difference in our El Paso and Teller Counties communities through the efforts of our organization in support of Veterans and their families.