Harvest Pack Alamosa
Help us Spark Solutions for food insecurity in SLV! Would you like to volunteer alongside spark staff and other volunteers in SLV?
We need volunteers (free t-shirt if you are 55+) to pack 15,000 meals for people in your local community. The oatmeal packages provide daily essential vitamins and minerals, is soy and GMO-free, flavorful, and comes in easily recognizable pouches with cooking tips. This is done through an assembly line process. Nutritious breakfasts are often requested for food distribution so help us Spark Nourishment!
ALL packaged meals will go directly to Alamosa Food Bank!!
What to know:
Alamosa Food Bank Warehouse. 8735 Independence Drive. Alamosa, CO 81101
1. Priorty registration for folks 55+
2. Wear rubber soled shoes.
3. Must be COVID 19 vaccinated.
4. Parking: County parking lot across the street from the Food Bank Warehouse
5. Hair nets, gloves, aprons and other protective gear is provided and required.
6. Volunteers with be standing, lifting 50lbs, some stairs.
7. Contact Juli or Nancy upon arrival for quick orientation
8. Become a CHANGEMAKER!!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: